An increasingly large part of our work is – putting it simply – a “finding out” service for our clients. “Intelligence” covers a broad spectrum of work. Some of the more typical examples are:
In the majority of cases we offer a ‘no trace – no fee’ service.
- Are you looking for a missing person? It may be a spouse in a marriage who has, to all intents and purposes, disappeared.
- Has a tenant left your property with significant unpaid rent and just – vanished?
- Is it important to find someone in relation to an immigration issue?
- Is a former partner of yours jointly or solely liable for significant household debts and he/she is now nowhere to be found?
- Has the mother/father of your client’s children moved away leaving no forwarding address?
Using a number of mix of databases in the public domain, a number of specialist tools in our industry, and throwing in a bit of good old-fashioned detective work, we are confident we will locate your missing person. Our success rate in this area of work is consistently high.
Of course we will provide you with the results without the subject being aware that his/her whereabouts are now known.